Archived Topic

2017 Langi Tuifua DE

by scott715 · 12/27/2015

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1506480-beehive-state-2017-tidbits?s=143" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



It's been a long time coming, but I have officially decommitted from Utah. Coach Sitake and Tuiaki were really two of the main reasons I committed. They offered me and spent a lot of time with me at camp. Now that they are at Oregon State, I am completely open. I probably won't start narrowing my list or mind until my senior year. I am very open."
S
scott715
Seems he is considering BYU. His dad wants BYU. We shall see.
S
scott715
http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1714908-nationally-rated-current-commits-who-may-flip?s=338



Committed to: Oregon Ducks

Likely to Flip to: BYU Cougars



The Buzz: Tuifua committed to Oregon in the summer of 2015 and has stayed solid. But now he’s scheduling official visits, which on one hand, isn’t something Oregon wants their commits to do and on the other hand, shows how much he’s willing to look around. Utah and BYU have been fervently trying to keep him in-state and Michigan was all over him at the Pride Camp in Utah this year- and Tuifua is fond of Jim Harbaugh plus the Wolverines are working hard on his uncommitted teammate, Jay Tufele. He does have an official visit set up for BYU in January not long before Signing Day and with Oregon struggling this year and Mark Helfrich getting some serious heat, the uncertainty could be hurting the Ducks and we think that pushes Tuifua to flip.
Advertisement
S
scott715
I heard he is high on BYU. We need him at the DE
S
SpiffCoug
Considering that two weeks ago when BYU was playing lowly Massachusetts and Oregon (the team to which he was committed) was playing at a ranked Utah team, he was at the BYU game says an awful lot.
4
49erCoug
I also saw him after the HS Championship game at a restaurant and he was wearing a BYU shirt..
T
trom2foot3
I think we have a 95% chance of getting him
Advertisement
C
CougsJunkie
Committed! Anyone know if he'll serve a mission?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.