H
HoosierCougarPart of me is wildly optimistic about Detmer coming to Provo (my first live game was vs Miami in 1990).
Here's a question, though (count me not an unbeliever!)
Has the success he's realized at St. Andrew's Episcopal a function of coaching up existing talent, or has there been a rush of talent to the program since he became HC? I think the difference merits discussion, but I can't find any solid info...
Being a parochial school, I assume they can recruit from anywhere (in TX at least).
Anyone have any good sources on the talent flow he's seen?
Here's a question, though (count me not an unbeliever!)
Has the success he's realized at St. Andrew's Episcopal a function of coaching up existing talent, or has there been a rush of talent to the program since he became HC? I think the difference merits discussion, but I can't find any solid info...
Being a parochial school, I assume they can recruit from anywhere (in TX at least).
Anyone have any good sources on the talent flow he's seen?

