U
urronerIt seems the leaving of CBM and his assistants and the horing of CKS and his assistants have domineered mist of the coversations lately, with s peppering of new recruits and a miserly pinch of b-ball news.
How boring! :whistle:
Now for something thats interesting and will maske us all better men like Hawkwing. Note i left out any reference to the women type folk, that's because you are way better than us men type folk and if you want to be as good as Hawkwing, you need to lower your standards down to that of Miley Cyrus.
Interesing word: defenestration
Defenestration - to throw something or somebody out a window.
Example: In this post, I have managed to defenestrate Hawkwing.
The word comes from the Latin de- (out of or away from) and fenestra (window or opening).
I tried finding a word meaning "throw under the bus," but I failed.
How boring! :whistle:
Now for something thats interesting and will maske us all better men like Hawkwing. Note i left out any reference to the women type folk, that's because you are way better than us men type folk and if you want to be as good as Hawkwing, you need to lower your standards down to that of Miley Cyrus.
Interesing word: defenestration
Defenestration - to throw something or somebody out a window.
Example: In this post, I have managed to defenestrate Hawkwing.
The word comes from the Latin de- (out of or away from) and fenestra (window or opening).
I tried finding a word meaning "throw under the bus," but I failed.

