Archived Topic

Got Handsome! Got Bolles?

by Cougs_Rule · 12/24/2015

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Lots or rumors lately. And this is just another, so ,sorry, if this is way off. And sorry if this is more consistent with CB and not the dignified ranks of CC....

But I heard a rumor, totally unrelated to the family, that Bolles is strongly considering BYU.



Santa, please keep delivering! Fans have been really good--except for those few non-believers in Sitake) And now that Dr McGrinch Anae is gone, please-pleaso, send us Garrett.

We promise to quit fighting on CC except for fighting back those doubting Thomas'. :D but even those guys will start to beleive.
S
scott715
I got news for you that those are not unbelievers but dissenters who have fallen away after being deceived.



I had heard that Bolles was reconsidering but did not know we had a realistic shot at him. With him we have a very good shot at an all time best class this year. Just last Saturday, I saw him at the game in a Utah shirt with his wife.



PS Currently Scout has us with a better class than Utah with 4 less commitments.
C
Cougs_Rule
scott715 wrote:
I got news for you that those are not unbelievers but dissenters who have fallen away after being deceived.



I had heard that Bolles was reconsidering but did not know we had a realistic shot at him. With him we have a very good shot at an all time best class this year. Just last Saturday, I saw him at the game in a Utah shirt with his wife.



PS Currently Scout has us with a better class than Utah with 4 less commitments.


Wait, are you talking about dissenting fans or recruits? I was talking about fans. I would not call previous verbal commits (players) who changed as dissenters.
T
trueblue72
I've heard from someone I know really well, that Bolles is next up for us. Of course they could be blowing smoke and making stuff up.... I guess we'll see!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
CougRule, fans of course. Recruits are innocent until they reach the age of accountability - signing day.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.