Archived Topic

Las Vegas Bowl thread

by KingCoug · 12/19/2015

Advertisement
K
KingCoug
Utah causes Mangum to fumble and are given a short field. That's how we'll lose folks.



CAN'T HAVE TURNOVERS!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
KingCoug
Pukes score first with Williams TD.



So far this has been textbook example how Utah beats us. Or should I say beats Bronco and Anae?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
Good game plan and game prep Cougs :roll:



I hope at least the offensive coaches got their houses somewhere in a good school district.
K
KingCoug
Pick 6 by Utah.



Anyone who doesn't want Bronco gone is a frigging idiot.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
UCChris
Absolutely livid.



Penalties and turnovers. This is the BYU that I know.
Advertisement
T
TheDean
The refs must be pac 12 refs as the 1st Ute TD wasn't even close to the goal line after what should have been ruled a incomplete pass. Now they miss a obvious defenseive interverence call.



I know Utah would show up but I wondered if just how BYU would show up.


KingCoug wrote:
Pick 6 by Utah.



Anyone who doesn't want Bronco gone is a frigging idiot.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I agree as Bronco and Anae haves never done well in rivalry games.
T
TheDean
UCChris wrote:
Absolutely livid.



Penalties and turnovers. This is the BYU that I know.


You mean the Bronco and Anae you know.
B
Brayden Green
Good Riddance, Anae.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onzL0EM1pKY
U
UCChris
TheDean wrote:
Absolutely livid.



Penalties and turnovers. This is the BYU that I know.


You mean the Bronco and Anae you know.


I'm young enough that Bronco and Anae are all I know.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Couldn't think of a worst start. 21-0 in under 6 minutes of play. 3 turnovers already, wtf?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
K
KingCoug
What had I been saying ALL WEEK? TURNOVERS.



This game is all but over. And when it is officially over, Bronco won't even give a dang about the loss.



$@#% Bronco and Anae.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
TheDean
KingCoug wrote:
What had I been saying ALL WEEK? TURNOVERS.



This game is all but over. And when it is officially over, Bronco won't even give a dang about the loss.



$@#% Bronco and Anae.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Now you know why I said it was a mistake to accept the bowl invite. B YU would better off if threy had accepted the other bowl invite. This is going to get real embarrassing real quick.
T
TheDean
UCChris wrote:
UCChris wrote:
Absolutely livid.



Penalties and turnovers. This is the BYU that I know.


You mean the Bronco and Anae you know.


I'm young enough that Bronco and Anae are all I know.


To bad as you missed out pon the better football under Lavell.
K
KingCoug
Another pick 6



28-0.



This is all on Anae. Kyle knows everything he'll do.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
UCChris
TheDean wrote:
TheDean wrote:
Absolutely livid.



Penalties and turnovers. This is the BYU that I know.


You mean the Bronco and Anae you know.


I'm young enough that Bronco and Anae are all I know.


To bad as you missed out pon the better football under Lavell.


Ha! That's what my dad always tells me...
Advertisement
K
KingCoug
Wait for it...



Another turnover



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
V
vancouvercougar
Fire Bronco and the entire offensive staff!!!
K
KingCoug
I swear, if I come across even one BYU fan that still wishes we could keep Bronco after this debacle I will kick them in the balls.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
TheDean
KingCoug wrote:
I swear, if I come across even one BYU fan that still wishes we could keep Bronco after this debacle I will kick them in the balls.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I hold them for you.
K
KingCoug
Utah goes up 35-0.



I'm turning the game off.



Even Mussberger saying he feels sorry for his Mormon friends. They can't even drink.



This is where all the keep Bronco crowd doesn't say another word. Just go into the corner with the dunce hat.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 4
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.