Archived Topic

The Major Problem I Foresee With Sitake

by stuckinbig10country · 12/19/2015

Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
Guys like Hans Olson and Jason Buck hate Bronco because he didn't want them coming to practice one day and then going and hanging out at Utah's practice the next.



So, what will Sitake do when his boys (Hans and Derik) start thinking they own the program because their buddy is the head coach now?



It's one of the main reasons why I was I was hoping for a relative outsider (Anderson or Bevell) would have gotten the job. Even Ken Niumatalolo would have been able to keep that professional boundry.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
I'm not sure this is really a big deal. If they disclose stuff they shouldn't they won't get back in. Thaddeus what happened to Hans anyway. Bronco gave him The boot.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.