Archived Topic

The Holy War Awakens

by hawkwing · 12/16/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ogrR4nMDF0
A
ABYUFAN
One of the best Star Wars fan knock off videos that I've ever seen.
U
urroner
Posted in on FB for my zeros of followers to see.
V
vancouvercougar
hawkwing wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ogrR4nMDF0


That was Awesome Hawk.
F
Fido
Mendenhall said Squally Canada should play barring any last minute snags. Also Manoa Pikula will play and Garrett Juergens has been cleared to play. He didn't respond to a question about Sione Takitaki.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
:lol: :lol: :lol:
F
Fido
677237570963656704
U
urroner
Why are people posting random things to this serious thread? :skeptic:
S
Stirfry
Fido wrote:
677237570963656704


This has been the ultimate week of smoke and mirrors. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if the Aggies come out of the tunnel instead of the Utes on Saturday.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
The 2nd trailer.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjAtqyDN5Q
Advertisement
M
mtnradio
Someone has WAAAAY too much time on their hands ... and I'm glad they do! These are great!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.