Archived Topic

ESPN states BYU vs Utah most important PAC 12 bowl

by EM_Puma · 12/15/2015

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
ESPN's Ted Miller ranked the importance of the 10 bowls involving PAC 12 teams



http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/96253/rating-the-pac-12-bowl-games-by-importance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Surprise you that he actually got it right and picked BYU vs. Utah as the #1 most "important" game?



Before you get too excited, he was referring to, "By 'importance,' we're referring to how important the bowl game is to the individual team." It was still fun being voted #1 in a ranking involving the PAC 12 as viewed by an outsider.



Most of all, I love his comment about Utah fans and how they "act" like they don't care about the rivalry.
U
urroner
EM_Puma wrote:
ESPN's Ted Miller ranked the importance of the 10 bowls involving PAC 12 teams



http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/96253/rating-the-pac-12-bowl-games-by-importance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Surprise you that he actually got it right and picked BYU vs. Utah as the #1 most "important" game?



Before you get too excited, he was referring to, "By 'importance,' we're referring to how important the bowl game is to the individual team." It was still fun being voted #1 in a ranking involving the PAC 12 as viewed by an outsider.



Most of all, I love his comment about Utah fans and how they "act" like they don't care about the rivalry.


You left out the most important part. This really made me laugh.
About 50 :utard: fans took time out of their busy lives to write me about something they didn't care about. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
E
EM_Puma
urroner wrote:

You left out the most important part. This really made me laugh.
About 50 :utard: fans took time out of their busy lives to write me about something they didn't care about. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


That's what I meant in the part that I said I liked the most. He was obviously exposing the fact that they were acting as though they didn't care, but from the response of so many the truth was that they care. Those stuck up snobs up north just want to act as though they are the big kids on the block and we don't matter any more because we didn't get the invite.
U
urroner
EM_Puma wrote:

You left out the most important part. This really made me laugh.
About 50 :utard: fans took time out of their busy lives to write me about something they didn't care about. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


That's what I meant in the part that I said I liked the most. He was obviously exposing the fact that they were acting as though they didn't care, but from the response of so many the truth was that they care. Those stuck up snobs up north just want to act as though they are the big kids on the block and we don't matter any more because we didn't get the invite.


I had to quote that because is was so funny and I don't know how many people would go to the link you provided.



There is a phrase in English which is abused and mean just the opposite of what they use it for. It's "I could care less" and it's used for "I couldn't care less," except in the case of :utard: speak. :utard: say, "I couldn't care less" when they really mean "Damn, if we :utard: lose to :) then my life is over, just stick a fork in it. Why does life hate me so much?"



There just two things I have to say to them :utard:

1. Obesa cantavit (The fat lady has sung.)

2. Non intrabitis in certamine meientis vanitatum (Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk.)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.