Archived Topic

UofU Fans Declare BYU to be Dirtiest Team in Nation.

by urroner · 12/11/2015

Advertisement
U
urroner
Sadly :utard: fans, when you point the finger at somebody, three point back at you.



I don't know if this stat has been shown here, but it's quite showing.



Look to see who is in 8th place. Can anybody find BYU in the top twenty here?



http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/9/17/3/enhanced-buzz-14934-1379403518-11.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



The article is from Sept. 17, 2013



http://www.buzzfeed.com/jakel11/who-are-the-dirtiest-teams-in-college-football-answer-the-on#.yoG0r9rxX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Okay, BYU isn't in the bottom 20 of this poll, but there are 7 or 8 PAC teams in the top twenty. :bug: :bug: :bug:


• The most misbehaving team of the last decade in a single season: last year’s UCLA squad, which racked up a remarkable 45 personal fouls and eight unsportsmanlike conducts over the course of 14 games.



• The West Coast is definitely NOT mellow when it comes to football. Seven of these squads — UCLA, Utah, Oregon State, Oregon, Arizona State, USC, and Washington State — are members of the Pac-12. SoCal and the Portland area getting testy!


What's even more interesting, if the new schools if Div 1 football were eliminated, teams which only played for one year and were playing against much bigger players, three teams would be eliminated above Utah; thereby pushing them :utard: up to #6. :bug: :lol:



Between 2003 and 2012, BYU exceeded them :utard: one time in average personal penalty/game and that was in 2010. There was also a tie one year, 2008.


......2003..2004..2005..2006..2007..2008..2009..2010..2011..2012..03-12 Avg
Utah..1.5833..2.5833..1.9167..1.5385..2.3846..2.2308..2.5385..1.1538..2.4615..2.5833..2.0952
BYU..1.3333..2.0000..1.7500..1.2308..1.3846..2.2308..2.4615..1.3077..0.8462..1.6154..1.6111


So let the :utard: rant and rave about how dirty BYU is. I don't think even if the facts are shown to them, they will realize the error. What even :utard: do has to make :) look as bad as possible.



If this was a war, a real war, this would be a poster them :utard: would mass produce. Just replace "JAP" with "ZOOBIE."

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/d-day-invasion-20.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Pay the Ute fans no mind. They also think being punter of the year is a bigger accomplishment than winning a National Championship.


675121457287032833
A
ABYUFAN
SpiffCoug wrote:
Pay the Ute fans no mind. They also think being punter of the year is a bigger accomplishment than winning a National Championship.


675121457287032833

That is one weird tweet. I'm not sure what she is going for there (unless it's being a goof ball - 'cause if that's what she's going for - she nailed it)
B
byufan4ever
Where does one find the stats for personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties? I've looked and haven't been able to find them. I was wanting to put together something like this earlier. There are some issues with the person that put this together. He/she used 10 years of data, but then included programs that have been newly promoted to the FCS and have much fewer games to even out maybe one bad season. I like it, but I want to see the stats for myself. I'm not able to access the Google Docs from work, but still I want to see the source of the data. Which sites specifically track these stats? And this was done in 2013. I would really like to see it updated through this season.
S
SpiffCoug
ABYUFAN wrote:
Pay the Ute fans no mind. They also think being punter of the year is a bigger accomplishment than winning a National Championship.


675121457287032833

That is one weird tweet. I'm not sure what she is going for there (unless it's being a goof ball - 'cause if that's what she's going for - she nailed it)

Later in her timeline she tried to claim she was using satire and it was just a joke. My guess is she thought she was saying something clever and when she called out for being so stupid, she tried to play it off as a joke.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
SpiffCoug wrote:
Pay the Ute fans no mind. They also think being punter of the year is a bigger accomplishment than winning a National Championship.


675121457287032833

I'm sure someone pointed this out, but utah has 0 NCs, correct?
B
blue42
SpiffCoug wrote:
Pay the Ute fans no mind. They also think being punter of the year is a bigger accomplishment than winning a National Championship.


675121457287032833


That makes total sense because one award shows your team was the best in the nation while the other award shows your offense has sucked for 2 years! But hey at least she does understand that 2 is more than 1, I guess have really upped the math class standards at the SNOT!
G
Gunk
In other news, the sun rose today and the earth is round.



Ute's are a like a dog with a bone.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Gunk wrote:
In other news, the sun rose today and the earth is round.



Ute's are a like a dog with a bone.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3c/0c/3f/3c0c3fcbeaab1649874462e57e7745a9.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Actually, dem :utard: are more like this in real life and it's even the right color.



https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2574/4077885393_cbc385e19e.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Now I regret having raised my kids to love Clifford. I have shamed myself. :~(
Advertisement
B
BYULV
I had a guy trying to replace my garbage disposal and I swear he must have studied at :utard: . He pulled me aside to let me know he gave me a free upgrade, since I had the 1/2 HP, he put in the 1/3 HP at no extra charge. Of course when I corrected him and told him I wanted the actual bigger motor (1/2 HP), he argued with me and told me I didn't know what I was talking about, since 3 is obviously bigger an 2. I even had a similar argument with his office before someone finally came back and replaced it.
U
urroner
BYULV wrote:
I had a guy trying to replace my garbage disposal and I swear he must have studied at :utard: . He pulled me aside to let me know he gave me a free upgrade, since I had the 1/2 HP, he put in the 1/3 HP at no extra charge. Of course when I corrected him and told him I wanted the actual bigger motor (1/2 HP), he argued with me and told me I didn't know what I was talking about, since 3 is obviously bigger an 2. I even had a similar argument with his office before someone finally came back and replaced it.

http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-math-problem-equation-student-lesson.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
And the 1/3 HP was cheaper too!!!
U
Ungoy
SpiffCoug wrote:
Pay the Ute fans no mind. They also think being punter of the year is a bigger accomplishment than winning a National Championship.


675121457287032833


1. He's a punter...



2. See point number 1.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.