Archived Topic

Tom Holmoe's Pitch

by snoscythe · 12/10/2015

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
675019305906364416
G
Gunk
I can see TH reporting back to the BoT:



TH: I made 5 contacts and scheduled 3 first discussions.

BoT: Do you think any will accept the HC invite?

TH: Yes, except for one. I'm going to have to use the commitment pattern on him.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Gunk wrote:
I can see TH reporting back to the BoT:



TH: I made 5 contacts and scheduled 3 first discussions.

BoT: Do you think any will accept the HC invite?

TH: Yes, except for one. I'm going to have to use the commitment pattern on him.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I wonder if there's been any discussion about shaking the dust off of the cleats if there is a rejection? :bug: :whistle: :whistle:
D
Ddawg
This thread is hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
C
Cougs_Rule
urroner wrote:
I can see TH reporting back to the BoT:



TH: I made 5 contacts and scheduled 3 first discussions.

BoT: Do you think any will accept the HC invite?

TH: Yes, except for one. I'm going to have to use the commitment pattern on him.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I wonder if there's been any discussion about shaking the dust off of the cleats if there is a rejection? :bug: :whistle: :whistle:


What you meant is, you wonder if the BoT shaked the dust off their feet if TH discussed the job with Whitt? :munch:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.