B
BroncoBotHow far and wide reaching is this going to get. He is taking his offense coordinator and most of the offensive coaches. Defense is likely going to provide some current BYU coaches as well. UVA just became BYU east.
How many LDS coaches are going to look east where the pay will likely be better and they can recruit players without having to look those players in the eyes and tell them their college experience will include no drinking, no drugs, no women unless you get married, attending church on a frequent basis, living one of the strictest honor codes out there etc etc etc. I'm not saying that BYU should even change anything, but I'd rather not have to deal with it if I'm a coach with a choice.
Did UVA just become the perfect coaching situation if you're a LDS coach. I guess we will see. Wonder if BYU will miss out on some coaches because they choose UVA over BYU.
How many LDS coaches are going to look east where the pay will likely be better and they can recruit players without having to look those players in the eyes and tell them their college experience will include no drinking, no drugs, no women unless you get married, attending church on a frequent basis, living one of the strictest honor codes out there etc etc etc. I'm not saying that BYU should even change anything, but I'd rather not have to deal with it if I'm a coach with a choice.
Did UVA just become the perfect coaching situation if you're a LDS coach. I guess we will see. Wonder if BYU will miss out on some coaches because they choose UVA over BYU.

