Archived Topic

LV vs utah would be awesome

by BroncoBot · 12/5/2015

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
can't think of a better way to send bronco out of byu than laying a beat down of epic proportions against utah. i want 2006 Oregon vs byu type game.





best of luck bronco! sincerely appreciate all you did for BYU football.



GO BYU.
D
Ddawg
I personally would like to see BYU vs Utah in the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl. I would put the chances at about 30%. I don't think the Yewts want to go to Vegas. They think playing BYU would be beneath them and they have bigger fish to fry. I hope the game lines up. To me, playing SDSU or Air Force would not be anywhere as exciting.
S
SpiffCoug
It's going to be so awesome to announce the hiring of Kyle Whittingham the day after the Las Vegas Bowl. I hope Ute fans can handle both the loss of the bowl game and their head coach in a 24 hour period.
B
BroncoBot
SpiffCoug wrote:
It's going to be so awesome to announce the hiring of Kyle Whittingham the day after the Las Vegas Bowl. I hope Ute fans can handle both the loss of the bowl game and their head coach in a 24 hour period.

Sure, as long as it is not BYU doing that announcement. The dude is just a little too douchey.
S
Schmoe
BroncoBot wrote:
It's going to be so awesome to announce the hiring of Kyle Whittingham the day after the Las Vegas Bowl. I hope Ute fans can handle both the loss of the bowl game and their head coach in a 24 hour period.

Sure, as long as it is not BYU doing that announcement. The dude is just a little too douchey.


Yeah, I couldn't root for him; No Whittinghams.
Advertisement
K
KingCoug
Cougarboard and Twitter saying it's happening



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
redneckjedi
I guess I could see Whittingham as a secondary coach or a DC. ;) But seriously, that man has no business touching an offense, or participating in the hiring/firing of an OC. I don't have a ton of numbers on their offense over the years, but what I've seen this year and the perpetual OC merry-go-round is not something I want to see here.
F
Fido
673953841260335104

673951293006737408
S
snoscythe
Fido wrote:
673953841260335104


....just like Kyle Whittingham.



https://media.giphy.com/media/1gArwncRlXac8GIhNy8/giphy.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.