Archived Topic

What do I do?

by SpiffCoug · 12/3/2015

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
So, I already have tickets to Star Wars: The Force Awakens for the morning of Dec 18. But I also have tickets for the morning of Dec 19.



So, do I head down to Vegas or go see Star Wars for the 2nd time?
U
urroner
Son, you disappoint me. Well, almost. Star Wars vs BYU.



Ahhhhhh!!!!



https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHW3ChlDqFOjRtZXHziW4Msi-1qTy2HuVKXYruXxSBQU0d3Qdw" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
I can't pick, I would suggest using the force with your decision though.
G
Guest
I'll be at the Las Vegas Bowl.
S
snoscythe
Hmmmm....something you can do at any time for the next four months, versus a one-time only event. Toughie, that.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
snoscythe wrote:
Hmmmm....something you can do at any time for the next four months, versus a one-time only event. Toughie, that.


Bingo!!! You can catch Star Wars on IMAX for the next 60 days. Watching BYU stomp the guts out of their opponent in the Las Vegas bowl - a one time event - priceless!

8)
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
You can give your Star Wars tickets to TVRC. Tis the season to give, after all.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


Should I watch a DVRed show tomorrow, or go to my kid's piano recital?
G
Guest
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:
You can give your Star Wars tickets to TVRC. Tis the season to give, after all.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I would expect TVRC to be a big enough fan to go to the Vegas Bowl!
T
trueblue72
I guess I'm weird because everyone I know is so excited for Star wars and I personally wouldn't waste my money on that crap. I haven't watched a Star wars movie in 25 years and don't plan on doing it again.



GO TO THE GAME and sell both sets of Star wars tickets and give yourself more money for the oz buffet at the MGM grand.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BOID
Easy choice for me. I have to admit, I have fallen off the Star Wars band wagon, if just a little bit. I loved it all, back in the Seventies, at least until those damned Ewoks. There seemed to be "a new hope" again with Phantom Menace, but they had to go and kill off Liam Neeson, while allowing Jar Jar to live! What the Hell? Then it was all down hill from there. Oh well.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
trueblue72 wrote:
I guess I'm weird because everyone I know is so excited for Star wars and I personally wouldn't waste my money on that crap. I haven't watched a Star wars movie in 25 years and don't plan on doing it again.



GO TO THE GAME and sell both sets of Star wars tickets and give yourself more money for the oz buffet at the MGM grand.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Hollywood and the swill they sell is highly overrated - unless it's a Clint Eastwood movie.

;) 8)
U
Ungoy
If I could afford it, I'd be at the Vegas Bowl. Unfortunately, money is scarce right now.
G
Guest
BOID wrote:
Easy choice for me. I have to admit, I have fallen off the Star Wars band wagon, if just a little bit. I loved it all, back in the Seventies, at least until those damned Ewoks. There seemed to be "a new hope" again with Phantom Menace, but they had to go and kill off Liam Neeson, while allowing Jar Jar to live! What the Hell? Then it was all down hill from there. Oh well.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm a Star Wars fan and all, so don't get me wrong, but has there ever been a franchise that has gotten more from 2 good movies and 4 very bad ones? It's quite amazing.
R
redneckjedi
Go to the bowl. You don't want to see a Star Wars movie while the crazies are still seeing it anyway. I went to Episode 3 late opening day with my family. By then, the crazies had already seen it 7 times or so, and so they would all cheer when their favorite parts were about to happen. I almost had to punch someone.



As a general rule, I watch football live, and movies late, to maximize the utility of both. That way I don't have people ruining the game, and I can get movie reviews of friends with similar taste before I waste my money on tickets.
Advertisement
M
mormonrasta
You go to the Bowl and say good bye to Bronco.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.