Archived Topic

BYU accepts Las Vegas Bowl Invitation

by hawkwing · 12/2/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
672183321980440576

Anyone else going?



I bought tickets to it last Monday.
S
snoscythe
LOL. BYU can buy the game out before the other team is even announced. Truly LESS--Lavell Edwards Stadium South.
S
snoscythe
The Las Vegas Bowl says they have narrowed the options for an opponent to USC, UCLA, Cal, and Utah.



UCLA they say they will avoid "at all costs" to avoid the rematch of a game earlier this season. USC's a long shot to fall that far in the bowl pecking order.



Cal, or Utah? Who would you pick if you were Vegas?
H
HoosierCougar
If I'm the Vegas bowl, I pick Utah. It's gonna be a sellout with BYU regardless, but the BYU-Utah matchup gets eyes on TVs nationwide on the first Saturday of bowl season. People want to see the rivalry that didn't happen the last 2 years!
S
snoscythe
Tickets are $95 through BYU.



You can still get them for as low as $38 from UNLV through the LV Bowl website, but it's selling out quick.
Advertisement
J
Jarhead
snoscythe wrote:
Tickets are $95 through BYU.



You can still get them for as low as $38 from UNLV through the LV Bowl website, but it's selling out quick.


Anyone know why the tickets are so much more through BYU?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolverine
Jarhead wrote:
Tickets are $95 through BYU.



You can still get them for as low as $38 from UNLV through the LV Bowl website, but it's selling out quick.


Anyone know why the tickets are so much more through BYU?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

To help subsidize COA for athletes moving forward? Just a guess, really have no idea.
D
Ddawg
Outstanding. The Las Vegas bowl was the bowl to choose - over Hawaii. It will be attended heavily by BYU fans. I am very excited for this game - even though we don't know who the opponent will be. Bring it!!!



Go Cougs!!! 8)
S
scott715
I just bought 3 tickets. There are not a lot of tickets left. There will be lots of BYU fans at the game. Now I need plane tickets.
I
IowaCougar
I tried to buy tickets through BYU, but the website didn't appear to be working correctly, as it never took me to where I needed to be. So I bought tickets directly.



I got a frequent flyer ticket - so at least I'm saving a little money there.



I'll be meeting my son there to go to the game. I'm looking forward to this one!
Advertisement
S
scott715
We need a get together at the game.
P
Phatgreen
snoscythe wrote:
The Las Vegas Bowl says they have narrowed the options for an opponent to USC, UCLA, Cal, and Utah.



UCLA they say they will avoid "at all costs" to avoid the rematch of a game earlier this season. USC's a long shot to fall that far in the bowl pecking order.



Cal, or Utah? Who would you pick if you were Vegas?


Man, I would give my left nut to see us wipe the field with the Yewts, but honestly I'm scared if they draw the U. I don't think I could stand any more humiliation if they lost to them (hoops last night sucked huevos).



On the flipside, can't beat them if we don't play them.
B
BOID
I get you on that, but I think the 'tards are more afraid of us than we are of them. To avoid redundancy, see my more lengthy assumptions on the thread, "Bold Predictions for 2015."



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.