Archived Topic

BYU v Utah -- How to Watch?

by McY · 12/2/2015

Advertisement
M
McY
I cannot get the game on TV. Anyone know of a way to stream this game online? I think I might be resorting to listening on the radio.
I
IowaCougar
I must admit that since pulling the plug on Cable/Satellite last year, I've grown to really appreciate Greg Wrubell!
B
billbillbillbill
I cut the cord earlier this year and it has been hard to watch sports without my DVR and trusty 30 sec. skip button...



If you know someone who has comcast xfinity cable & internet, ask them to set you up with an e-mail address. My dad set one up for me several years ago. Since that e-mail address is tied to his account, it gains you access to Watch ESPN, Disney, etc, and most importantly the Xfinity TV App, which includes all of the Pac12 networks, Fox Sports 1, and NBC Sports. It of course hasn't had the CBS Sports channel so no game last week (I am assuming this is because the Mountain West Conference hates their fans!)
W
Wolverine
IowaCougar wrote:
I must admit that since pulling the plug on Cable/Satellite last year, I've grown to really appreciate Greg Wrubell!

I have the utmost respect for cord cutters. I just can't bring myself to do it, so yes I will be watching the game on the silly PAC 12 network. Every 4 months I end up calling DISH and threaten to switch to DirecTV and end up getting the sports package at half-price along with some other discounts. It's a pain, but works for me as I never miss any BYU game. Btw, pretty cool stuff about your daughter that ran for Adams State. That place is Mecca for long distance runners. Did she run for Coach Vigil or has it been more recent? I ran CC and coached high school CC for a number of years and am a huge fan of the sport.
G
Guest
I'm hoping the Huntsman Center has a construction cam so they can at least get out to as many people as the untelevised Utah State games. But I'm not counting on it.
Advertisement
B
billbillbillbill
Uggg, I might just stick to listening to Greg Wrubel!


672130514195623936
M
Mars


I do have this game at my house. Hawk, are you having people over to your place tonight?
G
Guest
Mars wrote:


I do have this game at my house. Hawk, are you having people over to your place tonight?

I don't get the channel.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:


I do have this game at my house. Hawk, are you having people over to your place tonight?

I don't get the channel.

You're not missing anything... Unless you enjoy watching BYU play their worst basketball in a decade against their rival... BYU pulling a major :utard:
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:
I don't get the channel.

Lucky!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.