Archived Topic

How BYU Gets $$$$

by snoscythe · 11/30/2015

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Cougar Tails are fantastic. We buy them for the kids (they share) every BYU game we go to--football, basketball, volleyball, etc. If they put the maple bars out there, we put up $5 a pop for them.



That said, BYU can send the Cougar Tail over the top with one simple upgrade, and I would pay $7 for the Cougar Tail---BACON. In fact, I'd probably not only still buy them, but I would buy more to take home.



I call it the "1984 Edition" Cougar Tail (obviously the real thing would be 3x longer):



http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7345/9312782326_fedf030390.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



If you haven't had a bacon topped maple log, you don't know what you are missing. Find one and shove it down your gullet. You'll thank me.
S
Stirfry
snoscythe wrote:
Cougar Tails are fantastic. We buy them for the kids (they share) every BYU game we go to--football, basketball, volleyball, etc. If they put the maple bars out there, we put up $5 a pop for them.



That said, BYU can send the Cougar Tail over the top with one simple upgrade, and I would pay $7 for the Cougar Tail---BACON. In fact, I'd probably not only still buy them, but I would buy more to take home.



I call it the "1984 Edition" Cougar Tail (obviously the real thing would be 3x longer):



http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7345/9312782326_fedf030390.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



If you haven't had a bacon topped maple log, you don't know what you are missing. Find one and shove it down your gullet. You'll thank me.


Beyond Glaze maple bacon donuts are the the greatest $2.50 investment in Draper there is.

With any luck the bacon would gross out my little kids and the cougar tail would be all mine!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] phttp://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
I wholeheartedly concur. They should offer this as an upgraded Cougar Tail option.
A
ABYUFAN
Agreed. I had my first bacon maple bar about 4 years ago, and have been hooked ever since!
F
Fido
Of all those in the donut family, maple bars are not very high on my list--though I do appreciate the novelty of the "cougar tail".
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.