Archived Topic

BYU BBALL predictions

by hawkwing · 11/29/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
I finally got off my lazy butt and started adding the Bball games. We're all on an equal footing here, so add your predictions if you'd like to play along before the Utah game.
B
BYULV
Looks like your lazy butt needs a little more kickin as the players lists still have only last years players. :whistle:
U
urroner
BYULV wrote:
Looks like your lazy butt needs a little more kickin as the players lists still have only last years players. :whistle:


What would uou expect when you send a Hawkwing to do a man's job ?
S
scott715
Hawkwing
U
urroner
scott715 wrote:
Hawkwing

Foghorn Leghorn is one of my favorite Warner Bro. cartoons.



“Nice boy but he’s got more nerve than a bum tooth”

“He’s so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent”

“Don’t, I say don’t bother me dog, can’t ya see I’m thinkin’

“That, I say that boy’s just like a tatoo, gets under your skin”

“Look sister is any of this filterin’ through that little blue bonnet of yours”

“Stop, I say stop it boy, you’re doin’ alot of choppin’ but no chips are flyin’

“Gal reminds me of a highway between Forth Worth and Dallas – no curves”

“Now who’s, I say who’s responsible for this unwarranted attack on my person!”

“As senior rooster ’round here, it’s my duty, and my pleasure, to instruct junior roosters in the ancient art of roostery”

“Hey boy, what’s the idea jackin’ that pot up under me? Jack? Pot? Ahuh, huh … jack pot, that’s a joke son, don’t ya get it?”

That boy is as small as the end of nothing sharpened.
Advertisement
G
Guest
LOL.



Busted!
S
scott715
Urroner, I thought of adding this picture. You deserve it.
G
Guest
I've updated the roster on the prediction game.
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:
I've updated the roster on the prediction game.

The steals portion has the old roster (not that I was going to pick Nick Emery or anything)
G
Guest
ABYUFAN wrote:
I've updated the roster on the prediction game.

The steals portion has the old roster (not that I was going to pick Nick Emery or anything)

Thanks, it must not have saved that last change. It's updated now.
Advertisement
B
BYULV
Dang! Now I have to go back and replace josh sharp in all those categories.
G
Guest
BYULV wrote:
Dang! Now I have to go back and replace josh sharp in all those categories.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.