I just noticed this week that we ain't got none. I'm not very good at noticing these things, have we gone all year without them? I was not aware that they were being dropped, and why. Does anyone know the story?
J
Jarhead
I've wondered the same thing. Haven't heard anything either.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarfan87
I hope they didn't get rid of them permanently, because I really like the way the spotted helmets look.
S
snoscythe
I know that this year they've been removing the decals after every game and applying new decals to the helmets before every game. That may be why the "gold star" decals are out this year--it might be a headache to figure out "Ok, whose helmet is this?", "His? Okay, so he gets x gold sticker and y blue stickers." A lot easier to just do every helmet the same.
That said, they may have been removing and reapplying decals in previous years. I only know as to this season for sure.
M
mtnradio
I understand they are still handing out the stickers ... just not putting them on the helmets. Kind of a strange concept in my limited mind ... but that's what I heard. (I don''t remember where I heard it, but I think it was Wrubel)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.