Archived Topic

One good thing about tonight

by KingCoug · 11/15/2015

Advertisement
K
KingCoug
Baylor loses to Oklahoma, leaving Oklahoma State the only undefeated team currently left in the Big 12. And I don't see them getting through the rest of the season without a loss. The Big 12 gets shut out of the playoffs again. Hopefully the PAC 12 does too.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
a1247
The B12 back loaded there schedule to have there top teams playing each other at the end of the year in hopes that it will help impress the playoff comity. But if your top teams end up beating each other at the end of the year it won't work for you. In college football if you are going to lose its better to lose at the 1st of the year not the end of the year. If Oklahoma beats the last undefeated B12 team Oklahoma State, the B12 without a championship game will again be left out of the playoffs.
F
frdbtr
But at least their champion is determined on the field. :lol:
S
scott715
BSU is going to go down to NM. Down 14 with 3 minutes to go.
B
BroncoBot
scott715 wrote:
BSU is going to go down to NM. Down 14 with 3 minutes to go.
UNM should have beat them last year as well
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Stanford and Utah both lose. No one in the PAC with fewer than 2 losses. Playoff won't happen there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Fido
Lots of ranked teams lose today:

6 Baylor lost to 12 Oklahoma 34-44

7 Stanford lost to Oregon 36-38

9 LSU lost to Arkansas 14-31

10 Utah lost to Arizona 30-37 in 2OT

19 UCLA trails Washington State 16-24 with 10 min left in the 4th

21 Memphis lost to 24 Houston 34-35

22 Temple lost to South Florida 23-44
A
a1247
Fido wrote:
Lots of ranked teams lose today:

6 Baylor lost to 12 Oklahoma 34-44

7 Stanford lost to Oregon 36-38

9 LSU lost to Arkansas 14-31

10 Utah lost to Arizona 30-37 in 2OT

19 UCLA trails Washington State 16-24 with 10 min left in the 4th

21 Memphis lost to 24 Houston 34-35

22 Temple lost to South Florida 23-44


I seen the UCLA Washington score and you said there was 10 minutes left. It made me a happy man! I flipped it over to watch the game. 12:20 in the morning and there's still a college football game to watch. I love it but seriously ESPN give the teams and fans a break. Do you really need games to start at 11pm eastern time, 9 on the west coast? Not ever one is a night owl.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
Fido wrote:
Lots of ranked teams lose today:

6 Baylor lost to 12 Oklahoma 34-44

7 Stanford lost to Oregon 36-38

9 LSU lost to Arkansas 14-31

10 Utah lost to Arizona 30-37 in 2OT

19 UCLA trails Washington State 16-24 with 10 min left in the 4th

21 Memphis lost to 24 Houston 34-35

22 Temple lost to South Florida 23-44


UCLA DOWN!
W
Wolverine
a1247 wrote:
Lots of ranked teams lose today:

6 Baylor lost to 12 Oklahoma 34-44

7 Stanford lost to Oregon 36-38

9 LSU lost to Arkansas 14-31

10 Utah lost to Arizona 30-37 in 2OT

19 UCLA trails Washington State 16-24 with 10 min left in the 4th

21 Memphis lost to 24 Houston 34-35

22 Temple lost to South Florida 23-44


I seen the UCLA Washington score and you said there was 10 minutes left. It made me a happy man! I flipped it over to watch the game. 12:20 in the morning and there's still a college football game to watch. I love it but seriously ESPN give the teams and fans a break. Do you really need games to start at 11pm eastern time, 9 on the west coast? Not ever one is a night owl.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Haven't been able to sleep after disappointing loss, but having a blast channel hopping between Zona/Utes, Boise State/NM and UCLA/Wazzu. Dang I love College Football.
Advertisement
A
a1247
Wolverine wrote:
Fido wrote:
Lots of ranked teams lose today:

6 Baylor lost to 12 Oklahoma 34-44

7 Stanford lost to Oregon 36-38

9 LSU lost to Arkansas 14-31

10 Utah lost to Arizona 30-37 in 2OT

19 UCLA trails Washington State 16-24 with 10 min left in the 4th

21 Memphis lost to 24 Houston 34-35

22 Temple lost to South Florida 23-44


I seen the UCLA Washington score and you said there was 10 minutes left. It made me a happy man! I flipped it over to watch the game. 12:20 in the morning and there's still a college football game to watch. I love it but seriously ESPN give the teams and fans a break. Do you really need games to start at 11pm eastern time, 9 on the west coast? Not ever one is a night owl.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Haven't been able to sleep after disappointing loss, but having a blast channel hopping between Zona/Utes, Boise State/NM and UCLA/Wazzu. Dang I love College Football.


I had my achilles tendon operated on almost 3 weeks ago. I can't walk on it all so I'm stuck in the recliner and my sleep schedule is completely messed up right now. I was done watching the frUTES lose :evil: and thought all the games were done so I was a happy man to know there was still a game on. I love college football too! I love it more than the NFL.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
TheDean
Ungoy wrote:
Stanford and Utah both lose. No one in the PAC with fewer than 2 losses. Playoff won't happen there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yup and Utah won't win the south division either and the Utes still have to play UCLA.
A
a1247
TheDean wrote:
Stanford and Utah both lose. No one in the PAC with fewer than 2 losses. Playoff won't happen there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yup and Utah won't win the south division either and the Utes still have to play UCLA.

UCLA lost last night too. Washington State shredded that UCLA defense on the game winning drive. I have little faith that UCLA will be able to beat Utah in SLC next weekend.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.