Archived Topic

BYU v UVU roll call

by hawkwing · 11/13/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
I'll be there wearing my purple and white. Go Cougars!
S
scott715
Good start, better than the exhibition games.
S
scott715
665356111516581888
B
BroncoBot
Kyle Davis is your prototypical USU player. Great nose for the ball, scrappy. pulling down tons of rebounds. I like it.



BYU needs more guys like this, and less guys who specialize in church ball type offense (camping at the 3 point line and barking for the ball)



BYU looking good so far.



***at the time of the above post, I had no idea that KD was going to finish with 20 boards and a new marriott Center record! Great night.
G
Gunk
BroncoBot wrote:

BYU needs more guys like this, and less guys who specialize in church ball type offense (camping at the 3 point line and barking for the ball)


Haha! So true.



What is up with tall, skinny LDS kids camping out at the three point line. And the clapping! Oh, I hate the clapping. Personal rule: no passing it to the guy that claps. I don't care how good they are or how much we're loosing by, if you're clapping I'm not passing you the ball. I typically run point, so that means the clapper doesn't get the ball very often.



There's a kid just like this that runs ball with us Wed. nights. One of the tallest and certainly most athletic out there on the court (I think he's a big to-do on his high school team). He claps. I don't pass it to him. Finally, I told him one night as he was clearly frustrated by my lack of feeding him the ball, "I can see you. I know you're open. You don't need to clap. I'm not your dog."
Advertisement
U
urroner
I thought you were clapping because you really enjoyed watching me hold the ball and then not pass it to you, so I kept doing that and you kept clapping.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.