Archived Topic

Takitaki's recent comments on Bronco Mendenhall

by hawkwing · 11/10/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12234958_10153271302406687_1974963087514554972_n.jpg?oh=0b1e9d6862d6fdece2d6f5d874705ea1&oe=56BFDB3A" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
Not sure how to interpret the "#[crying/laughing emoji]" tag.
W
Wolverine
snoscythe wrote:
Not sure how to interpret the "#[crying/laughing emoji]" tag.

I interpret sincerity and appreciation
D
Ddawg
snoscythe wrote:
Not sure how to interpret the "#[crying/laughing emoji]" tag.


I don't think it is possible to interpret or understand that emoji. Once we pass thru the veil, our understanding will be enlarged - and the sunshine of understanding will descend on our minds - quickening out souls - and wiping away the vague and murky clouds that shroud our understanding. Whew!!!!



Emoji's are very deep and heavy. ;) :lol:
W
Wolverine
Ddawg wrote:
Not sure how to interpret the "#[crying/laughing emoji]" tag.


I don't think it is possible to interpret or understand that emoji. Once we pass thru the veil, our understanding will be enlarged - and the sunshine of understanding will descend on our minds - quickening out souls - and wiping away the vague and murky clouds that shroud our understanding. Whew!!!!



Emoji's are very deep and heavy. ;) :lol:

Is that Doctrine or just your own personal interpretation of the emoji principle? So what you are saying is there must be a higher order of emojis. Deep and heavy indeed.
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
Wolverine wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
Not sure how to interpret the "#[crying/laughing emoji]" tag.


I don't think it is possible to interpret or understand that emoji. Once we pass thru the veil, our understanding will be enlarged - and the sunshine of understanding will descend on our minds - quickening out souls - and wiping away the vague and murky clouds that shroud our understanding. Whew!!!!



Emoji's are very deep and heavy. ;) :lol:

Is that Doctrine or just your own personal interpretation of the emoji principle? So what you are saying is there must be a higher order of emojis. Deep and heavy indeed.

Are you questioning his understandng of emojis? Try having a little empathy!
B
BoiseBYU
ABYUFAN wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Not sure how to interpret the "#[crying/laughing emoji]" tag.


I don't think it is possible to interpret or understand that emoji. Once we pass thru the veil, our understanding will be enlarged - and the sunshine of understanding will descend on our minds - quickening out souls - and wiping away the vague and murky clouds that shroud our understanding. Whew!!!!



Emoji's are very deep and heavy. ;) :lol:

Is that Doctrine or just your own personal interpretation of the emoji principle? So what you are saying is there must be a higher order of emojis. Deep and heavy indeed.

Are you questioning his understandng of emojis? Try having a little empathy!

Jake Heaps never would've used THAT emoji
B
blue42
Wolverine wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
Not sure how to interpret the "#[crying/laughing emoji]" tag.


I don't think it is possible to interpret or understand that emoji. Once we pass thru the veil, our understanding will be enlarged - and the sunshine of understanding will descend on our minds - quickening out souls - and wiping away the vague and murky clouds that shroud our understanding. Whew!!!!



Emoji's are very deep and heavy. ;) :lol:

Is that Doctrine or just your own personal interpretation of the emoji principle? So what you are saying is there must be a higher order of emojis. Deep and heavy indeed.


I think it is the "White Emoji Prophecy" and therefore it is doctrine.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
If we receive a celestial body in the resurrection, we should have a pure knowledge of all things which would also transcend time and space.



I *think* that includes emojis, but only God knows.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
Wolverine wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
Not sure how to interpret the "#[crying/laughing emoji]" tag.


I don't think it is possible to interpret or understand that emoji. Once we pass thru the veil, our understanding will be enlarged - and the sunshine of understanding will descend on our minds - quickening out souls - and wiping away the vague and murky clouds that shroud our understanding. Whew!!!!



Emoji's are very deep and heavy. ;) :lol:

Is that Doctrine or just your own personal interpretation of the emoji principle? So what you are saying is there must be a higher order of emojis. Deep and heavy indeed.


Actually, I'm not really sure if I was inspired. No, now I'm sure - it was pure inspiration - wait - it was a vision. What I did was fast for 40 days and 40 nights while living under a bridge in a park. I shared a cardboard box house with a dude from Chihuahua. On the 40th day, I went to Costco and had a Polish dawg. That's when I had my vision about the emoji. Awesome!!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
W
Wolverine
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Not sure how to interpret the "#[crying/laughing emoji]" tag.


I don't think it is possible to interpret or understand that emoji. Once we pass thru the veil, our understanding will be enlarged - and the sunshine of understanding will descend on our minds - quickening out souls - and wiping away the vague and murky clouds that shroud our understanding. Whew!!!!



Emoji's are very deep and heavy. ;) :lol:

Is that Doctrine or just your own personal interpretation of the emoji principle? So what you are saying is there must be a higher order of emojis. Deep and heavy indeed.


Actually, I'm not really sure if I was inspired. No, now I'm sure - it was pure inspiration - wait - it was a vision. What I did was fast for 40 days and 40 nights while living under a bridge in a park. I shared a cardboard box house with a dude from Chihuahua. On the 40th day, I went to Costco and had a Polish dawg. That's when I had my vision about the emoji. Awesome!!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Are you sure that you didn't share a cardboard box with a Chihuahua and said Chihuahua was responsible for the "emoji prophecy" you are now claiming? Sounds to me like you are the perpetrator of an emoji prophecy hoax. What did you do with the Chihuahua Ddawg?
D
Ddawg
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! That is funny. Now, I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression. But, you are correct - that little dude from Chihuahua was a hairless Mexican Chihuahua. He didn't talk much - because he couldn't. But he was full of personality, protected our cardboard box like a champ, and didn't snore or hog the blanket. I miss that little guy.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
BoiseBYU wrote:
Wolverine wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
Not sure how to interpret the "#[crying/laughing emoji]" tag.


I don't think it is possible to interpret or understand that emoji. Once we pass thru the veil, our understanding will be enlarged - and the sunshine of understanding will descend on our minds - quickening out souls - and wiping away the vague and murky clouds that shroud our understanding. Whew!!!!



Emoji's are very deep and heavy. ;) :lol:

Is that Doctrine or just your own personal interpretation of the emoji principle? So what you are saying is there must be a higher order of emojis. Deep and heavy indeed.

Are you questioning his understandng of emojis? Try having a little empathy!

Jake Heaps never would've used THAT emoji


Ahh the old Uncle Rico emoji combined with the 10 yard over thrown ball emoji.
B
BOID
I loved watching Takitaki play. He was very entertaining with his pass rushes. I wish we had him for this weekend.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Wolverine wrote:



Actually, I'm not really sure if I was inspired. No, now I'm sure - it was pure inspiration - wait - it was a vision. What I did was fast for 40 days and 40 nights while living under a bridge in a park. I shared a cardboard box house with a dude from Chihuahua. On the 40th day, I went to Costco and had a Polish dawg. That's when I had my vision about the emoji. Awesome!!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Are you sure that you didn't share a cardboard box with a Chihuahua and said Chihuahua was responsible for the "emoji prophecy" you are now claiming? Sounds to me like you are the perpetrator of an emoji prophecy hoax. What did you do with the Chihuahua Ddawg?


Wolverine, note that Ddawg if a proveyor of duplicities and heresies. First he loudly announces he fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, then he claims to have eaten a Polish dawg ON the 40th day. Stop your ear with bees wax before listening to such tripe. He could only have fasted for 40 nights and 39 days.



Note also he dwelt with a Chihuahua and ate a Polish dawg, but nary a word was spoken of about the Chihuahua.



If you are adapt to reading the truth hidden between the lines spoken by false prophets, you'd realize he truly meant he POLISHED OFF HIS CHIHUAHUA DAWG.



DUDE, HE ATE HIS LITTLE TACO BELL DAWG!!!!!!!!



http://americacomesalive.com/i/Taco-Bell-dog-1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Dayumn Urroner!! That was outstanding! LOL! I nominate your post for "Post of the Week." That is one of the funniest posts I have ever read. Tears came to my eyes I laughed so hard. Straight up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



I tip my hat to you sir. Well done.
W
Wolverine
That truly is some funny stuff right there. May the truth of all this finally set you free Ddawg, may it truly set you free.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.