Archived Topic

San Jose St game thread

by a1247 · 11/7/2015

Advertisement
A
a1247
So I just seen a tweet saying Tejan Koroma is out tonight with a "non-injury"! So the Oline for the game is down Koroma, Ului Lapuaho and Kyle Johnson, and Ryker Mathews is limited to 20-30 plays. So much for having the bye week to get healthy and does anyone know what has happened to cause Tejan to be out for this game. Is it at all possible to have one game with a healthy offense and defense? I still believe BYU should be fine for this game, but if the health and availability of the players doesn't improve before next week then Missouri could be an even harder game than I already expect it to be.
A
a1247
Also the start of the game has been moved back to 9:39. Go Cougs!
F
frdbtr
a1247 wrote:
So I just seen a tweet saying Tejan Koroma is out tonight with a "non-injury"! So the Oline for the game is down Koroma, Ului Lapuaho and Kyle Johnson, and Ryker Mathews is limited to 20-30 plays. So much for having the bye week to get healthy and does anyone know what has happened to cause Tejan to be out for this game. Is it at all possible to have one game with a healthy offense and defense? I still believe BYU should be fine for this game, but if the health and availability of the players doesn't improve before next week then Missouri could be an even harder game than I already expect it to be.


"Non Injury"? Is he suspended? Or are they holding him out in order to develop talent against an inferior opponent?
A
a1247
frdbtr wrote:
So I just seen a tweet saying Tejan Koroma is out tonight with a "non-injury"! So the Oline for the game is down Koroma, Ului Lapuaho and Kyle Johnson, and Ryker Mathews is limited to 20-30 plays. So much for having the bye week to get healthy and does anyone know what has happened to cause Tejan to be out for this game. Is it at all possible to have one game with a healthy offense and defense? I still believe BYU should be fine for this game, but if the health and availability of the players doesn't improve before next week then Missouri could be an even harder game than I already expect it to be.


"Non Injury"? Is he suspended? Or are they holding him out in order to develop talent against an inferior opponent?

If they were going to hold him out to develope the talent behind him wouldn't they have done that against Wagnor?
B
BrazilianBucks
All I want is BYU returning to play in the afternoon,



Are 2:35 am here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
Anyone got a live feed online
B
BYUBALLIN
Why is cbs the only place that does not catch up with the times and live stream cmon.
A
a1247
Come on D time to stiffen up
A
a1247
BYUBALLIN wrote:
Why is cbs the only place that does not catch up with the times and live stream cmon.

Got to remember the USU game will also be on this channel. I upgraded my Directtv package today so I could watch this and the USU game.
A
a1247
Great goal line sack on 3rd and goal!
Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
a1247 wrote:
Why is cbs the only place that does not catch up with the times and live stream cmon.

Got to remember the USU game will also be on this channel. I upgraded my Directtv package today so I could watch this and the USU game.

Yeah gotta go up to BWs for that game as well
B
BrazilianBucks
Wobbly defense
A
a1247
What a drive ending with a great td catch by Mathews. Also I love the draw play. Great great opening drive!
U
urroner
Okay, Brazilian bucks has me beat, but it's past midnight here, but I bet I'm way older than he is.
A
a1247
urroner wrote:
Okay, Brazilian bucks has me beat, but it's past midnight here, but I bet I'm way older than he is.

By the time this game is over its going to be after midnight for almost all of us. These late night games suck!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
U
urroner
a1247 wrote:
Okay, Brazilian bucks has me beat, but it's past midnight here, but I bet I'm way older than he is.

By the time this game is over its going to be after midnight for almost all of us. These late night games suck!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

When the gme is over, it'll be time for me to be getting up and BrazilBoy will probably be getting ready for supper.
A
a1247
urroner wrote:
urroner wrote:
Okay, Brazilian bucks has me beat, but it's past midnight here, but I bet I'm way older than he is.

By the time this game is over its going to be after midnight for almost all of us. These late night games suck!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

When the gme is over, it'll be time for me to be getting up and BrazilBoy will probably be getting ready for supper.

That's funny and sad all in one



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
a1247
Maybe the offense should just jump to 3rd down on every play.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
a1247
Who keeps crying for a screen play because Anea finally heard them.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
a1247
What a run by Brown! He made the D look stupid on that scoring run!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 6
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.