Archived Topic

Final Piece of 2016 Schedule

by scott715 · 10/28/2015

Advertisement
F
Fido
I like that if we are going to play FCS we make it a local game instead of from Georgia or New York.
S
scott715
659409814804520961
G
Guest
Fido wrote:
I like that if we are going to play FCS we make it a local game instead of from Georgia or New York.

I like playing the local angle too, but I do appreciate the fact that for some FCS kids from Georgia or New York, this is their first experience in the Rockies or interacting with LDS people.
F
Fido
This surprised me from the press release:



BYU and SUU have never met in football. The Thunderbirds are members of the Big Sky Conference and compete in the NCAA Football Championship Subdivision. They are currently ranked No. 24 in the FCS Coaches Poll Top 25.



At least it sounds like they will put up more of a fight than either Savannah State or Wagner College did the past 2 seasons.
Advertisement
S
Screamineagle
Fido wrote:
This surprised me from the press release:



BYU and SUU have never met in football. The Thunderbirds are members of the Big Sky Conference and compete in the NCAA Football Championship Subdivision. They are currently ranked No. 24 in the FCS Coaches Poll Top 25.



At least it sounds like they will put up more of a fight than either Savannah State or Wagner College did the past 2 seasons.

I think we could ask Utah State how much fight they put up.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.