Archived Topic

Utah takes a loss too

by Fido · 10/25/2015

Advertisement
F
Fido
Getting crushed 24-42 by USC on Wilson's 4 picks. It's a good day. Lee Corso had picked Utah to come out on top. That was the kiss of death.
G
Guest
Glad to see it happen.
1
1967cougar
Going to bed with a smile on my face.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Utah is now 1-9 when Wilson throws more than one interception.
T
TheDean
SpiffCoug wrote:
Utah is now 1-9 when Wilson throws more than one interception.


He threw 2 in the Cal game and they still won.
Advertisement
J
Jarhead
TheDean wrote:
Utah is now 1-9 when Wilson throws more than one interception.


He threw 2 in the Cal game and they still won.


Cal was knocking on the door in that one. Blatant pass interference on 4th down that didn't get called sealed Cal's fate. Didn't Cal's qb throw more than a couple int's in that game too?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
redneckjedi
Jarhead wrote:
SpiffCoug wrote:
Utah is now 1-9 when Wilson throws more than one interception.


He threw 2 in the Cal game and they still won.


Cal was knocking on the door in that one. Blatant pass interference on 4th down that didn't get called sealed Cal's fate. Didn't Cal's qb throw more than a couple int's in that game too?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I believe the number you're looking for is 5. Hard to even be in a game after that.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
KingCoug
USC should give the game MVP to Wilson. HA!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
The UofU had a PAC-12 reality check on national TV - and came up wanting. :lol:

Suhweeeeeet!!!!!!
F
Fido
658120814496190464
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
The utes and the PAC12 are way over rated this year. The utes never deserved even close to that #3 ranking that they got. They were ranked that high because they were the last undefeated pac12 team. That is what sucks about not being in a "power 5" conference. You get undeserved respect for beating bad teams in your conference and get really high rankings. Oregon has been bad this year and utah got massive respect for smashing them in their own house. I predict that the utes have at least one more loss and will another if they make it to the pac12 championship game.
C
crazycougar84601
frdbtr wrote:
The utes and the PAC12 are way over rated this year. The utes never deserved even close to that #3 ranking that they got. They were ranked that high because they were the last undefeated pac12 team. That is what sucks about not being in a "power 5" conference. You get undeserved respect for beating bad teams in your conference and get really high rankings. Oregon has been bad this year and utah got massive respect for smashing them in their own house. I predict that the utes have at least one more loss and will another if they make it to the pac12 championship game.


Which is funny. One of the things I heard over and over from some yewt fans at work was that they got no respect in the polls



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
I actually watched a lot of the game because I wanted to see the number 3 team and I was an SC fan growing up. This was a very bad loss. QB play was ugly. Two of the pics were badly thrown balls. The Ute front seven got good pressure on the pass plays for much of the game and so SC compensated with short stuff and it worked. SC was playing without six starters out due to injuries and a coaching crisis and yet they still manhandled the Utes. SC bottled up Booker virtually the whole game. I thought he'd be able to help more than he did. Covey is an amazing player; I wish we'd gotten him. Phillips is an amazing kicker. WR Scott though I guess has faded away? Bottom line is that the Utes were overrated--their win at Oregon has turned out to not be anywhere near as impressive as we once thought. I think they're a top 25 teams but certainly not top ten.
S
SenorCougar
Of the17 employees in my department, only 3 BYU, 1 Weber State grad who prefers BYU over Utah, and the rest solid, vocal Ute supporters. After the hell I've been thru this year listening to this undefeated #3 ranked season, tomorrow will be sweet. The Utes have yet to play a tough team away from home. They are NOT as good as they think. They are still over ranked at 13. Any decent team outside of Ute stadium will beat them soundly...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
redneckjedi
Fido wrote:
658120814496190464


I'm going to quote this post just because I want it to show on page 2, as well. :evil:
Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
KingCoug wrote:
USC should give the game MVP to Wilson. HA!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yeah, too bad it wasn't against their rival, Colorado. 'Cause the Buffs sending their game ball over to the Ute locker room would have been sweet. :P :P :P
J
jvquarterback
redneckjedi wrote:
658120814496190464


I'm going to quote this post just because I want it to show on page 2, as well. :evil:


The best part of that video is the reaction by #9 and #12. I've seen defenders give up on plays but never anything like that.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.