Archived Topic

Takitaki

by billbillbillbill · 10/22/2015

Advertisement
B
billbillbillbill
BYU just confirmed that Sione Takitaki has been suspended for the rest of the season due to a violation of team rules.



He has been fun to watch on defense. Too bad!
F
Fido
657225548846907393

657225916305674240
H
HoosierCougar
that's terribly disappointing. based on his history, there's clearly a real underlying issue. he's been suspended at least 3 times. Hope he gets his life straightened out so he can become a productive citizen regardless of his continued football career.
S
Stirfry
:~( Ah the life of being a BYU fan



I was just thinking yesterday what could have been if Star could have made it to BYU after his commitment. Just swap him and now his little bro into BYUs D and life could've been much different in Provo the last 5-6 years.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Have we ever gone a season without some player getting suspended for some sort of team or HC violation. Seems to happen ever year.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
I'm just glad this is kept under wraps and the offense not spread all over the internet and media. I am glad BYU changed its honor code policy and now lets Bronco handle the discipline in his way. This could be much worse. I hope the best for him and look forward to seeing him terrorize QB's next year.
M
mtnradio
He certainly has contributed to BYU football ... now hopefully BYU can contribute to his growth. Hope to see him back next year.
G
Guest
I'd love it if Takitaki took a good hard look at his life and worked with Bronco to get things straightened out and on the right path and finished up strong at BYU.
S
stuckinbig10country
Sounds like it's not honor code, but violation of team rules for real. A lot of people who claim to know, say he would have been suspended on any team in America for this. I don't know what he did, but it sounds not good, but not HC related.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.