Archived Topic

Simple observation

by frdbtr · 10/19/2015

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Anyone still think Kalani Sitake (SP?) would have been a good replacement for Bronco? His defense has simply sucked this year. It is obvious that kwhit is pulling the strings on that defense up north and his "dcoordinator" is just a figurehead.
G
Guest
I didn't think he'd be a good replacement prior to his leaving Utah. I know people who have worked with him in the past that tell me he's no where near the football mind of Bronco or Kyle or Gary Anderson.
C
Cougs_Rule
What are you talking about? Who hasn't thought that KWhitt is pulling the strings? Is Kalani actually calling the D in-game? I think he is, but Kyle is on the headset making sure.

But most confusing of all is your claim that Utahs D sucks. Please explain.
R
runbyu1
Umm...I think he was saying that Oregon State's D Sucks
G
Guest
Cougs_Rule wrote:
What are you talking about? Who hasn't thought that KWhitt is pulling the strings? Is Kalani actually calling the D in-game? I think he is, but Kyle is on the headset making sure.

But most confusing of all is your claim that Utahs D sucks. Please explain.


This was an epic reading comprehension fail.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
What are you talking about? Who hasn't thought that KWhitt is pulling the strings? Is Kalani actually calling the D in-game? I think he is, but Kyle is on the headset making sure.

But most confusing of all is your claim that Utahs D sucks. Please explain.


This was an epic reading comprehension fail.

in cougs_rule defense, no were was it mentioned that Kalani is now Oregon states Dcoord. I actually forgot for a minute that he had changed schools this past year and left utah. Had the same thoughts as Cougs_rule for about 2-3 seconds.
G
Guest
BroncoBot wrote:
Cougs_Rule wrote:
What are you talking about? Who hasn't thought that KWhitt is pulling the strings? Is Kalani actually calling the D in-game? I think he is, but Kyle is on the headset making sure.

But most confusing of all is your claim that Utahs D sucks. Please explain.


This was an epic reading comprehension fail.

in cougs_rule defense, no were was it mentioned that Kalani is now Oregon states Dcoord. I actually forgot for a minute that he had changed schools this past year and left utah. Had the same thoughts as Cougs_rule for about 2-3 seconds.


Yeah, that's fair. It definitely changes the meaning if you don't know where he's at.
C
Cougs_Rule
BroncoBot wrote:
Cougs_Rule wrote:
What are you talking about? Who hasn't thought that KWhitt is pulling the strings? Is Kalani actually calling the D in-game? I think he is, but Kyle is on the headset making sure.

But most confusing of all is your claim that Utahs D sucks. Please explain.


This was an epic reading comprehension fail.

in cougs_rule defense, no were was it mentioned that Kalani is now Oregon states Dcoord. I actually forgot for a minute that he had changed schools this past year and left utah. Had the same thoughts as Cougs_rule for about 2-3 seconds.


Duh. Ya, makes sense. Sorry Frdbtr if i caused any offense.

And, Its not just abiou schemes, who knows but that the shelves are bare at OSU. Utah is loaded. BUt give Anderson and Sitake a few years and i would suspect that the D will be pretty good.

As for wanting Sitake to replace Bronco...what? all about 3%of the fan base, led by Derek Stevenson and maybe the other Bronco hater wanted Kilani.
F
frdbtr
I guess I take for granted that people who post on this board are college football fans and would know that Kalani Sataki (sp?) is now the dcoordinator at Oregon state(who is giving up 50 points per game to bad teams) and that I was referring to the fact that Utah's defense seems really good no matter who is coaching it as long as kwhit is the head coach up there. Sorry for not clarifying that in my original post.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.