Archived Topic

Furious Monkey BYU vs Cincy

by Schmoe · 10/18/2015

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
https://vimeo.com/142754204
B
BroncoBot
wow, that was fast.
U
urroner
I hope the rest of the ones for this year will be as fun as this one.



And that was music from my days.
J
Jarhead
urroner wrote:
I hope the rest of the ones for this year will be as fun as this one.



And that was music from my days.


I was a little disappointed by the video myself. Too much shaky-cam. (Or am I the only one who sees just a blank screen with no video?)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Jarhead wrote:
I hope the rest of the ones for this year will be as fun as this one.



And that was music from my days.


I was a little disappointed by the video myself. Too much shaky-cam. (Or am I the only one who sees just a blank screen with no video?)



I had trouble watching the video on my phone. I finally had to watch it on my laptop.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.