Archived Topic

Jamaal Williams will be a Cougar next year

by hawkwing · 10/15/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
654706531800223744
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
This is a good bit of news.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Fido
Love it!
F
frdbtr
I never had any doubts he was coming back. Nothing from his mother or himself on twitter has said that he wasn't coming back. All positive about BYU.
S
snoscythe
Bronco is like the kid's surrogate father. There was never a question whether or not he wanted to come back.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I admit - I was nervous about Jamaal's return. I always worry about great athletes abandoning the Cougs. I guess it's because we get burned so much. At least in my mind we do. I feel snake bit about it. :bug:



Best wishes to Jamaal and his family. I am looking forward to watching him and an EXPLOSIVE Coug Offense wreak havoc next year.
C
Cougs_Rule
snoscythe wrote:
Bronco is like the kid's surrogate father. There was never a question whether or not he wanted to come back.


Careful.....Besides Bronco was never that fast. ;-)

Anyway, so glad he is coming back. If BYU can have a bruiser as well, that O could be very dynamic. Andif Taysom comes back and the coaches find some innovative way to use both TM and TH, fireworks!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.