Archived Topic

Will BYU Break Back Into the Top 25 Now?

by Mars · 12/24/2009

Advertisement
M
Mars


After wins over Nevada and Nebraska (both of which beat Tulsa), are our Cougars back in the basketball rankings?

Or will we have to win on the road over Arizona first?
S
SpiffCoug
I was thinking they might be. Those are two "name" teams and we beat them both. We had some huge wins this week too. I think we could be ranked, but if not a win over Arizona will definitely get us there.
C
craigoscarson
I'd rather be ranked after we play Arizona... they are very talented and I'd rather not give them any motivation to play a good game at home.



If we hit the rankings after Arizona and come home with a win, the UNLV game at our place will be packed, even though it's during the break.
B
bball
I'm kind of peeved at USA Today, they have stories about Montana (they must have an ex grad on their staff) virtually every week. There are stories about Wofford (whoever they are) and Yale (big basketball powerhouse), etc, etc, but nothing about BYU. BYU had an amazing run the past two weeks, high scoring, Freddette scoring 49 points, BYU dismantling Nebraska and destroying Arizona--but no story, not even a whisper about any of that. I kind of burns me.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.