Archived Topic

Jamal Williams to OSU?

by DeVon · 10/12/2015

Advertisement
D
DeVon
Did I miss something? Is Jamal going to Oregon State next year or is he returning to the Y?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Where is this coming from? I have not heard anything but the Y.
B
BYULV
Last thing I saw posted was about jamal taking the missionary discussions while wearing BYU gear
S
scott715
Heard he posted a picture of himself in an OSU jersey on Instagram. Don't know anything about it.
G
Guest
He did post a picture with a buddy who plays at OSU wearing OSU gear. But I don't think he's planning on transferring to OSU. He is also taking the missionary discussions and has posted pictures with the Elders and in BYU gear.
Advertisement
B
BYULV
Just a quick update, meant to post sooner. Waiting in line to get into the BYU v Missourri game I was behind a couple all decked out in Jamal Williams BYU gear, so I had to ask. They are his grandparents. They said he is doing really well. He wasn't ready to come out to a game yet , whatever that means, but looking forward to next season.
K
KingCoug
Holy crap, don't scare me. We really need this guy back next year.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
It would be great to have him. And the stable is pretty loaded: Algie, Bernard, Burt, West. But next year we will need all the help we can get. I really don't think he is going somewhere else unless infractions continue.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
And don't forget about Squally Canada.
B
BYULV
If Jamal had plans to go somewhere else, I doubt we'd see his grandparents going to BYU games across the country, and definitely not in full Jamal Williams BYU attire.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.