Archived Topic

The Pukes

by KingCoug · 10/11/2015

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
And this is why I am glad for the break in the rivalry.i don't hate the Utes as much--which is a good thing for my soul; some Ute fans seem to have backed off their schtick of hating on BYU--at least some of my friends who are Ute fans have; and I don't mind not seeing the Utes curb stomp our team because they play with more hatred--driven by KWhitt (and sure to come back) and they play with more urgency and yes, like beating your rival is a highest priority and not just another game; and overall, BYU has not had to step into the septic anger, hate, and sewage that is the Ute stadium and this rivalry. But, I'm afraid that gets renewed next year when all of the above come backs in full force.
S
Screamineagle
Cougs_Rule wrote:
And this is why I am glad for the break in the rivalry.i don't hate the Utes as much--which is a good thing for my soul; some Ute fans seem to have backed off their schtick of hating on BYU--at least some of my friends who are Ute fans have; and I don't mind not seeing the Utes curb stomp our team because they play with more hatred--driven by KWhitt (and sure to come back) and they play with more urgency and yes, like beating your rival is a highest priority and not just another game; and overall, BYU has not had to step into the septic anger, hate, and sewage that is the Ute stadium and this rivalry. But, I'm afraid that gets renewed next year when all of the above come backs in full force.

For all of these reasons and more I would be happy if we never played them again.
B
BroncoBot
KingCoug wrote:
KingCoug wrote:
Now if Utah can just lose tomorrow that will make it a perfect weekend...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Honestly, won't matter a bit to me.


It should.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Maybe, but you'll have to excuse me. I won't care one way or the other.
K
KingCoug
Cougs_Rule wrote:
And this is why I am glad for the break in the rivalry.i don't hate the Utes as much--which is a good thing for my soul; some Ute fans seem to have backed off their schtick of hating on BYU--at least some of my friends who are Ute fans have; and I don't mind not seeing the Utes curb stomp our team because they play with more hatred--driven by KWhitt (and sure to come back) and they play with more urgency and yes, like beating your rival is a highest priority and not just another game; and overall, BYU has not had to step into the septic anger, hate, and sewage that is the Ute stadium and this rivalry. But, I'm afraid that gets renewed next year when all of the above come backs in full force.


I've been surprised (though I really shouldn't be) about how much so many Ute fans are still obsessed with seeing BYU fail. I mean, aren't they always reminding us they've moved on to greener pastures in the PAC 12? Why should they give us a second thought at this point, especially when they're #4 in the nation right now? And yet all you have to do is briefly look at their board during a BYU game or read posts from Ute trolls under articles about BYU or videos on YouTube. Their "hatred is fixed,"

to quote the BOM. As is their insecurity, I might add.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Screamineagle
Screamineagle wrote:
I will have to rinse the taste of bile out of my mouth saying this, as much as I hate them I really dont see them losing to any of the teams they have left on their schedule. I just cant figure it out about every 4-5 years things line up for the Uturds keep waiting for it to happen for us and the wheels always fall off. Maybe they made a pact with the devil? I dont know.

Couldnt be happier to be wrong about the Utes. Have enjoyed watching the wheels fall off for them.
Page 2 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.