Archived Topic

USC

by Stirfry · 10/9/2015

Advertisement
S
Stirfry
is down 11 in the 4th to Washington. It'll be interesting to hear the local radio explanations of that holds. I'm guessing it'll be that Washington has improved and it shows the strength of the Pac. Gunther thought USC would be up like 4 tds at the half.



I can't really figure out what to do with Sark in my mind. I still want him to succeed as he's a cougar but I don't really want USC to succeed. Still I'm torn between 11 favorite teams in the conference.



It'd be easier if Sark would show any sense that he's proud of being a cougar. It's hard to blame him when he is a different schools coach but when they did the all American qb tribute he made some comments that seemed like he hadn't given us a second thought.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
I could care less about USC. Let then tank.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.