Archived Topic

Hope we didn't

by stuckinbig10country · 10/4/2015

Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
burn a possible red shirt year for Riley Burt for 1 play last night...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Fido
I only got to see the 2nd half and wasn't watching every single play (multi-tasking) but thought the announcers had commented that he was involved much more in the blocking roles and it was his first action of the season and they were looking to get him comfortable with being out there before handing him the ball too much. I wouldn't expect him to redshirt this year given the depth challenges they've had.
S
scott715
I expect he'll play next week.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Fido
I actually checked the to-date stats on byucougars.com and it says Burt has appeared in 2 games so far this season.
B
BroncoBot
Fido wrote:
I only got to see the 2nd half and wasn't watching every single play (multi-tasking) but thought the announcers had commented that he was involved much more in the blocking roles and it was his first action of the season and they were looking to get him comfortable with being out there before handing him the ball too much. I wouldn't expect him to redshirt this year given the depth challenges they've had.

I think the announcers were praising Bernard. But would have to check again.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.