A
a12473 and out for the D, good way to start the game. Go Cougs!
by a1247 · 10/3/2015
a1247 wrote:
Mathews has at least 8 inches on the defensive back
a1247 wrote:
Mathews has at least 8 inches on the defensive back
a1247 wrote:
#7 again took a bad angle on a run
Schmoe wrote:
Hanneman took an awful angle and let him get outside contain. He is the weakest player on our defense.
a1247 wrote:Hanneman took an awful angle and let him get outside contain. He is the weakest player on our defense.
Looks like you and are on the same page on Hanneman. And it would also seem you and I will be doing a two man game thread tonight :)
a1247 wrote:Hanneman took an awful angle and let him get outside contain. He is the weakest player on our defense.
Looks like you and are on the same page on Hanneman. And it would also seem you and I will be doing a two man game thread tonight :)
Matty-B wrote:Schmoe wrote:
Hanneman took an awful angle and let him get outside contain. He is the weakest player on our defense.
Looks like you and are on the same page on Hanneman. And it would also seem you and I will be doing a two man game thread tonight :)
Nah. I'll be here sporadically to share my pesimistic sentiments
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">