Archived Topic

Haka has been discontinued...

by nickdutson · 10/2/2015

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Interesting. I thought as long as the team had a true New Zealander on their team leading the Haka that it was generally accepted as ok. I don't know Arizona's case if they have one or not.
B
blue42
I thought BYU stopped doing the Haka years ago. I do remember during the time they use to do it in warm-ups, the A-hole :utard: players came over and tried to start a fight.
R
redneckjedi
I don't think we've done it since Mahuika graduated.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I want Jonny Linehan to start it again!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
E
E-Zone15
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:
I want Jonny Linehan to start it again!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Is Jonny a Maori? Under 15% of New Zealand's population is Maori, were 69% is of European descent...





:)
I
imuakahuku
This is pure crap. Poo on Arizona for caving. And the Kiwi's (except for the stupid ones) don't mind that they are doing it except for the lib professor that started the petition. They just want them doing it right. But the lib prof of course didn't tell Kiwi nation that she's not about teaching but more about stomping something down because you don't get power the other way.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.