Archived Topic

The Resemblance is Uncanny!

by MesaCougFan · 10/1/2015

Advertisement
M
MesaCougFan
Have you guys ever seen that book at Deseret Book called "From Mafia to Mormon"? It is the story of Mario Facione. Mario passed away this summer, but he was a close family friend. Mario is my BIL's FIL, and raised my friend Scott as his Step Dad from a young age. Scott was one who participated in my golf extravaganza last week. This guy


Scott Goldman Now.jpg

On the drive up I showed Scott this picture


Mitch Matthews.jpg

He took a double take. He thought I was showing him a picture of himself circa 1995


Scott Goldman.jpg
M
MesaCougFan
We had a great laugh! Scott is now referred to as Mitch. "Mitch, did you find your ball!". "Mitch, what are you lying?" "Mitch, count again!" etc.



So if Mitch wants to know what hes going to look like in 15 years


Scott Goldman Now.jpg

You never know!
G
Guest
haha, that's really funny. The resemblance is uncanny!
S
SpiffCoug
I thought Mitch looks like the jock from "Encino Man"

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110320235621/encinoman/images/a/af/Matt_Wilson.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
KingCoug
Having majored in criminal justice and studied the mob for over 20 years, I actually own Mario's book.



Sad to hear he passed on. But at least he is now enjoying the wise decision he made to get out of "the life" and join the Church.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.