Archived Topic

Box Seats with Club/Suite Access- Price?

by Stirfry · 9/30/2015

Advertisement
S
Stirfry
So I've never been in box seats outside of minor league games. My wife was given 4 box seat tickets in the Marriott suite to the Utah/Cal game which could be the ESPN game day game on 10/10. It looks like they're on the 30 yard line and probably include all the bells and whistles of whatever club/suite access gives you. (Parking pass, Open bar and buffet maybe?)



We'd rather go to the BYU/ECU game and we'd much rather have $100+ than go to a Utah game. I have no idea what these are worth though. Most end zone seats seem to be asking for about $150/each on KSL. There's a dude asking $1,000/each for front row seats. (no idea what they are actually getting)



I can't even figure out what the face value of them would be. Any ideas on what I should ask for them? This might be my only win against the Utes all year……..
G
Guest
Stirfry wrote:
So I've never been in box seats outside of minor league games. My wife was given 4 box seat tickets in the Marriott suite to the Utah/Cal game which could be the ESPN game day game on 10/10. It looks like they're on the 30 yard line and probably include all the bells and whistles of whatever club/suite access gives you. (Parking pass, Open bar and buffet maybe?)



We'd rather go to the BYU/ECU game and we'd much rather have $100+ than go to a Utah game. I have no idea what these are worth though. Most end zone seats seem to be asking for about $150/each on KSL. There's a dude asking $1,000/each for front row seats. (no idea what they are actually getting)



I can't even figure out what the face value of them would be. Any ideas on what I should ask for them? This might be my only win against the Utes all year……..


You may be able to get quite a bit out of them, I'd offer them for $750 a piece and see how you do? That price is a total guess though.
S
Stirfry
hawkwing wrote:
So I've never been in box seats outside of minor league games. My wife was given 4 box seat tickets in the Marriott suite to the Utah/Cal game which could be the ESPN game day game on 10/10. It looks like they're on the 30 yard line and probably include all the bells and whistles of whatever club/suite access gives you. (Parking pass, Open bar and buffet maybe?)



We'd rather go to the BYU/ECU game and we'd much rather have $100+ than go to a Utah game. I have no idea what these are worth though. Most end zone seats seem to be asking for about $150/each on KSL. There's a dude asking $1,000/each for front row seats. (no idea what they are actually getting)



I can't even figure out what the face value of them would be. Any ideas on what I should ask for them? This might be my only win against the Utes all year……..


You may be able to get quite a bit out of them, I'd offer them for $750 a piece and see how you do? That price is a total guess though.


Thanks Hawk I'll see how it goes.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
If it were me, I'd just break a car window and leave them in there with a Y sticker. Yes, I'd lose out on a grand or so, but the story would be priceless -- it would become a thing of rivalry lore. ;)
S
Stirfry
Schmoe wrote:
If it were me, I'd just break a car window and leave them in there with a Y sticker. Yes, I'd lose out on a grand or so, but the story would be priceless -- it would become a thing of rivalry lore. ;)


Another viable option to consider



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
Schmoe wrote:
If it were me, I'd just break a car window and leave them in there with a Y sticker. Yes, I'd lose out on a grand or so, but the story would be priceless -- it would become a thing of rivalry lore. ;)


Better yet, strap them to a brick and throw it through the Ute ticket office window with a note saying something like "Prostitute your filth elsewhere!"
C
CrimsonCoug
Stubhub wasn't any help to see what others are going for?
S
Stirfry
I'll keep looking but I just can't find any for sale. They don't say anything about being non transferable and the box owner already gave them to us.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.