S
snoscytheI get sick of the "there's nothing left to play for after you lose one game" apologists. I thought I'd run down a list of things there's left to play for after one loss:
- NY6 Bowl Access--difficult after 2 losses, but still within the realm of possibility
- National Ranking
- To earn the respect of others
- Self respect
- Pride in your craft and reputation
- Out of respect for the fans supporting you
- To bring positive attention to the school for which you claim to be an ambassador
- To show that the loss was a fluke and you are better than that
- To not embarrass your family name that's stitched on the back of your jersey
- Because the game is a lot more fun when you're winning
Any others I'm missing?
- NY6 Bowl Access--difficult after 2 losses, but still within the realm of possibility
- National Ranking
- To earn the respect of others
- Self respect
- Pride in your craft and reputation
- Out of respect for the fans supporting you
- To bring positive attention to the school for which you claim to be an ambassador
- To show that the loss was a fluke and you are better than that
- To not embarrass your family name that's stitched on the back of your jersey
- Because the game is a lot more fun when you're winning
Any others I'm missing?

