Archived Topic

Rumor of series with Florida

by scott715 · 9/23/2015

Advertisement
S
scott715
Guy at Facebook Cougar FanatYcs Claims that a series is almost a done deal between Florida and BYU. Games would include a game in Gainesville in 2021, in neutral site game to be determined in 2022, in a game in Provo in 2023.



https://www.facebook.com/groups/174136926089623/?fref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



It's a closed group but Hawkwing is a member.
F
Fido
That would be pretty cool. I like these H/N/H deals mixed in with the other games.
C
Cougarfan87
If it comes true I might have to make the trip down to Gainesville to watch my two Alma Maters play. Of course, my loyalty will always be to BYU first. :crazy: :crazy:
S
snoscythe
If Jeremy Foley doesn't start every negotiation for a game with the Gators with "Pablo--honey, come to Fla-ree-duh", I am horribly disappointed in where this world is going.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.