Archived Topic

That new Warner brother is a maroon.

by urroner · 9/22/2015

Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
urroner wrote:
http://m.deseretnews.com/article/865637335/BYU-football-commit-Troy-Warner-serving-suspension-for-fighting.html



That new Warner kid wasn't even involved in that beat down in Miami, but he's already been suspended for three games.



What type of riff raff in Bronco bringing on the team.



TIC BTW.


I agree. This is what in the islands we call small kine. Better he learn now and that his actions have an effect on his team and that it was a selfish act. I don't know the circumstances but regardless he still threw. When you're on the stage you have to stay in control. Three games is pretty harsh too so it should be a good lesson learned.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
lawngnome
Luckily when he reaches provo the suspension for punches will drop from 3 games, to one!
S
sage
urroner wrote:
http://m.deseretnews.com/article/865637335/BYU-football-commit-Troy-Warner-serving-suspension-for-fighting.html



That new Warner kid wasn't even involved in that beat down in Miami, but he's already been suspended for three games.



What type of riff raff in Bronco bringing on the team.



TIC BTW.

Urroner, you are one amazing piece of work. I greatly admire your sense of humor, or your dimes of humor, or your quarters of humor, or your... you get it.



Good thing he is marooned and not a moron.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.