Archived Topic

Richard G Scott Past Away

by scott715 · 9/22/2015

Advertisement
S
scott715
That's 3 since last conference. 1906 we got 3 apostles in one conference.
G
Guest
RIP Richard G. Scott. I always felt loved by him.
S
SpiffCoug
He'll be missed. To be honest, I always enjoyed reading his talks more than listening to them.
B
BoiseBYU
A righteous man without guile.
H
HoosierCougar
Glad he's going to enjoy this conference with Jeanene.
Advertisement
N
nuk13
I appreciated the news here in eastern Idaho reporting it. You guys beat them to it however. I am grateful we have representatives of the Lord like him rather than the fellow visiting from Rome.
V
vancouvercougar
scott715 wrote:
That's 3 since last conference. 1906 we got 3 apostles in one conference.


I think this is the first time we've lost 3 apostles to death in one conference cycle.



In 1906 we lost one to death and 2 to resignation.
S
scott715
I believe you are correct.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.