U
urroner645508982858059777
Okay, I just posted something about punishing him drastically for the penalty, but it was all done TIC.
Ryker feels like crap, but it was a mistake. It wasn't done intentionally. When I'd really screw up something, my coach would pull me aside and say "Lynn, you have the weekend to mope around and feel sorry for yourself, but come Monday, if you ain't over it, I'll make sure you are."
If I beat myself up for the dumbasseries I achieved in this life, my avatar would be way better looking than me. As it is, it's just better looking.
Okay, I just posted something about punishing him drastically for the penalty, but it was all done TIC.
Ryker feels like crap, but it was a mistake. It wasn't done intentionally. When I'd really screw up something, my coach would pull me aside and say "Lynn, you have the weekend to mope around and feel sorry for yourself, but come Monday, if you ain't over it, I'll make sure you are."
If I beat myself up for the dumbasseries I achieved in this life, my avatar would be way better looking than me. As it is, it's just better looking.

