Archived Topic

Game on FS1

by urroner · 9/20/2015

Advertisement
U
urroner
Why am I watching a baseball game?????? :sulk:
S
Stirfry
urroner wrote:
Why am I watching a baseball game?????? :sulk:

I think the umpire is a byu fan



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Thank heaven for KSL radio and the internet! AND IT'S A TOUCHDOWM!!!!!!!
S
Stirfry
Stirfry wrote:
Why am I watching a baseball game?????? :sulk:

I think the umpire is a byu fan



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Stinkin instant replay! Oh well I'd rather win on the radio than lose on tv



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Stirfry
Sounds like there's a ton of byu fans



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
U
UCChris
This the game thread? I'm super impressed with the short pass plays!
U
UCChris
Interception to stop an almost certain Bruin TD!
M
Matty-B
I've always hated watching baseball on tv. Tonight takes it all to a whole new level



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolverine
Found it on DISH Channel 397
B
bamf3000
Looks like its on FS2
Advertisement
S
Stirfry
Does FS2 even exist on Comcast? I can't even find it to see if I have. Might need to buy deportes and have my wife translate



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Matty-B
He's terrible at feeling pressure coming. I guess only experience can teach that tho



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
UCChris
Matty-B wrote:
He's terrible at feeling pressure coming. I guess only experience can teach that tho



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I agree that it will come with experience. Though, we've had a couple BYU QB's that seemed to have a 6th sense about defenders.
W
Wolverine
Matty-B wrote:
He's terrible at feeling pressure coming. I guess only experience can teach that tho



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Don't think the dogs in Chile were as big and fast as that LB
S
Stirfry
HR!!!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
U
UCChris
This game is going to be all about endurance. Which defense will fold first?
M
Matty-B
running us into the ground
U
UCChris
Pass defense has been surprisingly good. Just gotta shut the run down (like we usually do?) and it'll be good.
B
bamf3000
Back to FS1
U
UCChris
Harvey with pick no. 2!
Page 1 of 7
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.