Archived Topic

Furious Monkey does BSU--Livin' On a Prayer

by snoscythe · 9/14/2015

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
The only possible song selection after Bronco prayed for 4th and 7 while ESPN was rolling



https://vimeo.com/139163744
G
Guest
Embedded the video for you.
S
Schmoe
So many great plays from this game! This is so much fun to watch.
B
BoiseBYU
You cannot know how great it is to wear my BYU hat to work today! Haha There is only one Bronco and he lives in Provo!
S
SpiffCoug
Great song by one of the best bands of all-time - and my personal favorite.
Advertisement
M
Mars


I dropped off my son's backpack to his class today after he left it at home. I was wearing a BYU hat, and the little kids saw it and started chanting "BYU! BYU!" I think if games like the last two continue that BYU will continue to have a solid fanbase 20+ years from now.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.