F
frdbtrI'm a believer. This kid has ice water in his veins. I can't believe he did that 2 weeks in a row. 8)
by frdbtr · 9/13/2015
BYUBALLIN wrote:
He is a gun slinger that's for sure
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Schmoe wrote:
I actually give most of the credit to our receivers. We have a REALLY GOOD bunch of receivers and if given the chance to make a play, they usually will.
Mangum's going to be great, but he's got some learning and growing to do. But, we'll be in any game this season thanks to our receivers and defense.
snoscythe wrote:
And, if he plays like he did against Boise, the other team will always be in the game as well!
snoscythe wrote:
And, if he plays like he did against Boise, the other team will always be in the game as well!
CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT
24 39 420 61.5 10.77 84 3 2 4 167.1
Sammich wrote:And, if he plays like he did against Boise, the other team will always be in the game as well!
:lol:
I love Mangum and he's amazing for a Freshman, but I think it's good to see what he's accomplishing (still incredible) with some perspective. He's going to struggle here and there this year, which is likely going to result in losses. Still, I think we're going to win a lot of games this year and a lot more in the future!
And yeah, he definitely has IT. That means a lot.
With Mangum as our QB, we are always in the game!
Postby frdbtr » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:11 pm
I'm a believer. This kid has ice water in his veins. I can't believe he did that 2 weeks in a row. 8)
UCChris wrote:
Just barely turned 22 years old and he keeps that kind of composure in a huge game?!
He's something special, that's certain.