Archived Topic

Back up QB

by Stirfry · 9/11/2015

Advertisement
S
Stirfry
So who is it now? Detmer or Hoge or Hill? Is there any confidence in any of them if they had to play now? With any luck we can finally get back to a Beck-Hall type run of qb health but that's rare. Manganese has to make it a whole season now with very limited conditioning post mission.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Hoge is #2 on the depth chart now. Lets just say that I think if we lose Mangum this year we will struggle immensely. Hoge will be serviceable one day, but I don't think he's any where near ready this year.



Detmer is #3.
I
IowaCougar
I believe the only choice for Bach up QB would be Johann Sebastian. :D
F
Fido
McCoy Hill was listed prior to game 1 as out for 1-2 weeks with his ankle injury. I can't help but think he would factor into the depth chart as he is cleared to play. Although he only had game experience in part of the Savannah State game last year if I remember correctly.
S
Stirfry
IowaCougar wrote:
I believe the only choice for Bach up QB would be Johann Sebastian. :D

Stinkin iPhone :blush: :lol:



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.