Archived Topic

BYU locker room mosh pit

by blue42 · 9/9/2015

Advertisement
B
blue42
I saw the video a couple of days ago of the BYU locker room after the Nebraska game and was completely surprised at Bronco crowd surfing after the game screaming and yelling the whole time! A complete 180 from what we usually see from him, I thought it was great! Is Bronco starting to change or did he just get caught up in an exciting moment at the end of the game.



On another note, I work with a HUGE Nebraska fan and was pretty confident they would beat BYU. Tuesday when we got back to work he was totally mad about Bronco's celebratory run out on the field after the last play, saying it was low class on his part. I just told him he was mad at losing the game and targeted Bronco for being excited about the win on an emotional last play. He didn't take that too well.
I
IowaCougar
Anyone who is critical of someone celebrating after that kind of finish has no soul! :angry:
M
MileHighCougarFan
blue42 wrote:
I saw the video a couple of days ago of the BYU locker room after the Nebraska game and was completely surprised at Bronco crowd surfing after the game screaming and yelling the whole time! A complete 180 from what we usually see from him, I thought it was great! Is Bronco starting to change or did he just get caught up in an exciting moment at the end of the game.



On another note, I work with a HUGE Nebraska fan and was pretty confident they would beat BYU. Tuesday when we got back to work he was totally mad about Bronco's celebratory run out on the field after the last play, saying it was low class on his part. I just told him he was mad at losing the game and targeted Bronco for being excited about the win on an emotional last play. He didn't take that too well.


I was at the game. Me, my cousin and aunt were the only BYU fans in our section. The Nebraska fans were overall amazing, very gracious, and treated us well.



Had anyone been filming my reaction to the TD it would be all over the internet. It was AMAZING.



One lady behind me informed me as we getting ready to leave that my response was not very appropriate.



Her words were "Your reaction to winning the game was not very humble."





I have thought about the experience. Had she seen all the nights I watched over the last few seasons as we blew multiple chances to win big games in the last second, you would realize that celebration was a long time coming!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.