Archived Topic

Interview w/ Tanner Mangum (still in high school)

by MesaCougFan · 9/9/2015

Advertisement
M
MesaCougFan
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBnV-OfEdtA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
imuakahuku
In two articles I have read TM say how helpful and supportive TH has been since TM got back from his mission. Also, the players saying things very similar. Real different description from the Nelson/Heap years.
G
Guest
I don't think Taysom is as jealous or afraid of his position as Jake was.
V
vancouvercougar
hawkwing wrote:
I don't think Taysom is as jealous or afraid of his position as Jake was.


I think that missions for both Tanner & Taysom have helped their maturity. Fortunately, I think that Jake is gaining maturity now. Unfortunately, BYU did not benefit as it was too little too late in developing.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.