Archived Topic

The Patriots are absolute scum.

by hawkwing · 9/8/2015

Advertisement
N
nuk13
I wonder why this didn't come out sooner. It might have been a lot harder for Brady to get off.
G
Guest
I have no doubt that at some point in the future the Patriots will have their 2000's era Superbowl wins vacated.
S
stuckinbig10country
And on Thursday night they used the ole Utah "line shift call" on 3rd and goal from the 1. They do all that they can to win. I have no problem getting up to the line in sports, but the Patriots don't even acknowledge a line exists until they're caught on it.
S
SpiffCoug
Apparently the NFL thinks a couple, few pounds of air pressure are more important than officials correctly calling a football game.



MY opinion is that when a play is under replay, the ENTIRE play should be under replay. Replay officials should also be allowed to call and/or reverse penalties as well.



The purpose of replay is to get the call right.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.