Archived Topic

Boise State game plans?

by Mars · 9/6/2015

Advertisement
M
Mars


I'd like to go to the Boise State-BYU game next Saturday, but my wife ain't diggin' it this year. I can still get tickets for as cheap as $35 apiece, including fees, if a small group of us wanted to buy them together and sit together at the game. Is anyone in?
G
Guest
I already have tickets. See you there!
S
SkystheLimit
I'll be at the game. Got tickets a few weeks ago and am flying in from Oregon to go the football game and two soccer games. Very excited! The last time I went to a BYU football game was when I was in college 20+ years ago.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Already got mine, Cougar walk anyone?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


I was afraid that everyone would have tickets already.
Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I will be wearing a blue velvet blazer, a panama Fedora, bright blue aviators, byu shorts, byu t shirt. South end zone behind student section.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
I want to go, but not up for the 9 hour drive or seeing my in-laws.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.